Welcome To My Page! Enjoy Reading

Welcome to http://www.cesreygatela.blogspot.com, a Netzarim (Messianic) webpage that challenges anyone who attempts to negate the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, His Messiah, or His Torah. My goal is to present BIBLICAL Truth to the world and expose false teachings from a Bible-based position devoid of personal opinion. No matter what "the world" says, there's only ONE God, ONE Torah, ONE Messiah, and ONE way to receive eternal life!

Revealing Biblical Truth in a world of myth and fiction!
The world is becoming ever more arrogant in its godlessness. It's time to fight back!

The Heretics Behind The Modern Versions
"...which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction." -2nd Peter 3:16

Only The 1611 King James Bible is Trustworthy!

“I am the way, the truth, and the life; NO MAN cometh unto the Father, BUT BY ME.” — Jesus Christ (John 14:6)

John 5:39, "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me."

HEALTH CONCERNS AND Miscellaneous TOPICS..

Powered by Translate

Search this Site

by Rey Anthony Gatela

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

To: My Beautiful Wife!


 I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you.<3
My Prayer:
** Heavenly Father, I Love You. Thank You for blessing
 me with my wife Ma Cecilia ( CES ) and  I ask that we can be together, as a
loving christian family, worshipping our Lord & Saviour Jesus 
Christ.  Please Protect my Wife, Father God, with the power of the Holy
Spirit and bind those false spirits away from our lives. Please be upon 
your great love and grace  for us, according to Your will and
mercy. 
I pray in the wonderful, mighty, & holy name of Jesus Christ, your only begotten Son; Amen.

Flower Image 388864Flower Image 394801Flower Image 368027 



To: my beloved wife ( Ces Escobar Gatela )

      Flower Image 498638


The sky is blue,
The sea is clear,
The grass is green,         
Wherever you walk on this Earth              


My mind never stop,
My soul never leave,
My body never tired,
Thinking of you, you and for you


Your kisses, a revive potion,
Your hug, a warm pillow,
Your touch, a gentle sunlight,
Your everything is my universe


No star shines brighter than you,
No Miss Universe prettier than you,
No gentleman gentler than you,
Nothing in this world better than you


Every second proves our love,
Every minute makes us closer,
Every hour connects us,
Time never stop us from loving


Death brought us together in eternality,
Distance brought our heart closer,
Disaster led us to be stronger,
We are one till the END.

From: Rey anthony Gatela

                   hi honey! please click play this song its for you.
 
through the years my love for you keeps going stronger and deeper...
Ilove you "honey"very much.
Flower Image 358679



                  Rey Anthony Gatela
                     http://www.cesreygatela.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment