Welcome To My Page! Enjoy Reading

Welcome to http://www.cesreygatela.blogspot.com, a Netzarim (Messianic) webpage that challenges anyone who attempts to negate the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, His Messiah, or His Torah. My goal is to present BIBLICAL Truth to the world and expose false teachings from a Bible-based position devoid of personal opinion. No matter what "the world" says, there's only ONE God, ONE Torah, ONE Messiah, and ONE way to receive eternal life!

Revealing Biblical Truth in a world of myth and fiction!
The world is becoming ever more arrogant in its godlessness. It's time to fight back!

The Heretics Behind The Modern Versions
"...which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction." -2nd Peter 3:16

Only The 1611 King James Bible is Trustworthy!

“I am the way, the truth, and the life; NO MAN cometh unto the Father, BUT BY ME.” — Jesus Christ (John 14:6)

John 5:39, "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me."

HEALTH CONCERNS AND Miscellaneous TOPICS..

Powered by Translate

Search this Site

by Rey Anthony Gatela

Thursday, November 10, 2011

How to Treat Kuliti or ( sty )



Kuliti - is a term for Sty in English. Sty is very common During Summer time due to hot weather. There are many factors why we can get Kuliti (Sty).  In my case since i am a sport Buff i got a lot of perspiration in boxing so sometimes perspiration from my head goes to my eyes and wipe it with my hand so the bacteria can also trigger Kuliti or Sty.
Kuliti giving me a hard time while I am driving specially my right eye whenever I’m looking at the right side mirror. Here is a simple thing you can do to treat your Kuliti.

Instructions

  • 1
    Make sure you wash your hands all the time.
    Apply warm water and compress it to the affected area 10 to 15 minutes.
  • 2
    You can use eye drop like eyemo or any other eye drops in my case it helps a lot.
    Don’t scratch it with your hand to avoid it from being swollen and eye infections.
    Consult a doctor if it keeps swollen.

    Hope it helps you

    best regards,
       rey

No comments:

Post a Comment