Welcome To My Page! Enjoy Reading

Welcome to http://www.cesreygatela.blogspot.com, a Netzarim (Messianic) webpage that challenges anyone who attempts to negate the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, His Messiah, or His Torah. My goal is to present BIBLICAL Truth to the world and expose false teachings from a Bible-based position devoid of personal opinion. No matter what "the world" says, there's only ONE God, ONE Torah, ONE Messiah, and ONE way to receive eternal life!

Revealing Biblical Truth in a world of myth and fiction!
The world is becoming ever more arrogant in its godlessness. It's time to fight back!

The Heretics Behind The Modern Versions
"...which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction." -2nd Peter 3:16

Only The 1611 King James Bible is Trustworthy!

“I am the way, the truth, and the life; NO MAN cometh unto the Father, BUT BY ME.” — Jesus Christ (John 14:6)

John 5:39, "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me."

HEALTH CONCERNS AND Miscellaneous TOPICS..

Powered by Translate

Search this Site

by Rey Anthony Gatela

Monday, November 21, 2011

Diety of Christ


Diety of Christ
by rey anthony gatela
Isaiah 43:11
I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no saviour.

Hosea 13:4
Yet I am the Lord thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is saviour besides me.

Here are two O.T. verses where God say’s beyond a shadow of a doubt that He is the only Saviour. This is also shown in 2Sammuel 22:3, 2Kings 13:5, Psalm 106:21, Isaiah 19:20, 43:3&11, 45:15&21, 49:26,60:16,63:8, Jeremiah 14:8.
This statement is backed up in the N.T. time and time again in verses like:
Luke 1:47 And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.
Also see 1Timothy 1:1,2:3,4:10, Titus 1:3,2:10,3:4, Jude 25.
Now I heard a rather disturbing statement recently. Someone told me that I was wrong for Worshiping Jesus because only God should be worshiped. They said that Jesus was not God but merely God’s Son.
Funny:
John 5:23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.
It seems to me right from the outset this person didn’t read the whole bible but just picked and chose what they wanted to believe.
Jesus, who by the way I will prove is our Saviour (proving that He is God aswell), said this in John 10:30 I and my Father are one. Ok Jesus also said in John chapter 14 speaking to the apostles, that if they had seen Him they had seen the Father, Now that seems to me to be quite the boastful statement if He’s not God. Seeing as how we know that Jesus lived a perfect sinless life and never told one lie His entire life, well then He must be telling the truth and Jesus is in fact God almighty.
Alright lets look at the N.T. for a minute. Now I have already shown from the O.T. that God said that He was the only Saviour. You can take that statement to the bank, there is no disproving that God said that He is, was and always will be the only Saviour, no way around that. Now lets see some verses.
Luke 2:11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.
Now maybe you could say this doesn’t prove anything, I wouldn’t agree with you, but you could say it. But lets remember that all the groundwork for the doctrine of the grace of God is laid down in the gospels. That is why I start off with Luke 2:11 to use it to lay the ground work to make my point. Moreover not my point but to show exactly what the Word of God has to say about the matter. Now lets move on. Philippians 3:20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ;
Now lets take a step back and look at exactly what this verse of scripture says. “the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ;”. Ok now lets look back to the O.T. for just a minute.
Hosea 13:4 Yet I am the Lord thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me; for there is no Saviour besides me.
Ok now lets compare the two previous verses. In Hosea 13:4 we read “I am the Lord thy God….; for there is no Saviour besides me.” Alright now look at Philippians 3:20 and see what it says “the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ;” Seems to me that Hosea 13:4 and Philippians 3:20 prove that Jesus is God. Not enough for you?
Alright lets look at Isaiah 43:11 I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no saviour. Ok now lets look at 2Timothy 1:10 But is, now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel.
Ok lets compare Isaiah 43:11 says “I, even I, am the Lord; and besides me there is no saviour.” 2Timothy 1:10 says “our Saviour Jesus Christ”. Once again when you compare scripture with scripture you have no problem seeing the truth. The truth of the matter is that Jesus is God and our only Saviour.
Ok even though I think I have proven the point beyond a shadow of a doubt lets look at one more example in scripture.
Titus 1:3 But hath in due times manifested his word through preaching, which is committed unto me according to the commandments of God our Saviour.
Titus 1:4 To Titus, mine own son after the common faith; Grace, mercy and peace, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ our Saviour.
Now these two verses are one right after the other. One verse says “God our Saviour,” (Titus 1:3)) and the next verse says “the Lord Jesus Christ our Saviour.” Since we know the Word of God doesn’t contain any errors and that we can see these two verses say in one that God is our Saviour and in the other that Jesus is our Saviour, they must be speaking of the same thing.
Therefore we can come to no other conclusion that Jesus is our only Saviour and that He is God almighty. John 10:30 I and my Father are one.
John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Jesus is the Word and therefore He is God, and since He is God we can say with Total confidence that Jesus is our only Saviour. We know this is the truth because God said so, John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
There you have it straight from the mouth of the Lord Himself. Jesus is the only way.
Yes there is a difference between The Father and Jesus and yes they are One along with the Holy Ghost. That is why when Jesus sent the apostles out into the world to spread the gospel He told them to:
Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.

Three different names for the same God, our Saviour. No where have I presented opinion on anything, I have shown Bible to back up everything. If you still don’t believe I’ll point you to one more verse of scripture.
2Timothy 2:15
Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Study and ask the Holy Ghost to guide you in all truth as Jesus said He would.
Lord to you be all honor and glory forever and ever. Help us all to cling to the cross and spread the light to a lost world until that great and glorious day when you return for your bride. Even so come Lord Jesus. Amen.


God Bless You
Rey Anthony Gatela
http://www.cesreygatela.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment